Are you getting asked to speak frequently? Congratulations! Do you have a Story Bank?
A Story Bank is a set of presentations that you can give at short notice, that you’ve prepared and rehearsed to the point that you don’t need notes. Sound good?
Here’s how Story Bank works:
- You meet with Casey for 25-30 hours, working on your story themes, through-lines, slides, the whole enchilada platter. The time is best spent in 2 hour chunks, with a day’s break in between.
- Working with Casey, you’ll develop slide decks to support your presentations.
- After the first two sessions, every meeting will include a projector and rehearsal time.
What you’ll have at the end of Story Bank:
- A suite of 3 presentations that are appropriate for a variety of audiences, that tell your story with clarity and style.
- Your Story Bank presentations will be formatted in 2 or 3 lengths, giving you flexibility on time and no loss of message impact. Including slides.
- Professionally produced video slide-casts of your presentation slide decks, including narration, that you can share on the web.
- The confidence to inspire, inform, and motivate your audiences.
The cost? Story Bank is $2,500.00 to $4,000.00
Interested? Contact us.