A short snort of me in action, doing an Ignite talk at #cinderblocks1 in 2012:
Need a powerful—and entertaining– keynote for your next conference or corporate meeting?
I’ve spent over two decades telling powerful stories. Covering news across the globe for a major network—presidential campaigns, wars, presidential campaigns that turned into wars, and the occasional sporting event—I learned how to tell a great story.
My background in broadcasting, coupled with my experience as a stand-up comedian, guarantees business insight delivered with high entertainment value.
Give us a call to book Casey to fire up and inspire your next corporate meeting or conference.
- The Power of Story in Business
- Be Your Own Patient Advocate
- How Much Is That? Building Price Transparency in Healthcare
- Improv-ing Your Communication Skills – the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in an organization can often arise quickly. Being fully prepared for those “right here, right now” conversations might seem impossible, but learning improv skills sharpens your mental and verbal readiness to respond—brilliantly—in the moment.
- Comedy Skills for the Non-Comedian—you need to use humor to present your ideas effectively, to defuse tension, to foster group cohesion. Memorizing something off joke-a-day.com isn’t the answer, though—humor needs to be authentic and organic to be truly effective. This program shows the best connect-the-dots approach to developing your own “comedy”, giving you tools that you can use today, tomorrow and forever to weave humor into your speaking style.